I look forward to providing you with comprehensive, proactive, and convenient care, while working with you to promote wellness through a personalized approach.
Benefits Not Found in a Traditional Primary Care Physician’s Office
- Direct availability to me though cell phone, email and text throughout the year, as we create and implement a wellness plan based on your annual exam.
- Unhurried office visits, not dictated by insurance reimbursement requirements, that allow us to address multiple concerns.
- Same day or next day appointments that start on time, as well as a collaborative, personalized approach to improving and maintaining your optimal health.
- Annual wellness examination with comprehensive screening that focuses on disease prevention, healthy aging and development of a health plan that works with your lifestyle and goals; and that plan will be supported with direct patient physician communication connection.
- Limited practice size allowing for a collaborative, personalized approach to improving and maintaining your optimal health.
- Expedited availability to communicate with specialists, pharmacists, and hospitalists, helping navigate a complex healthcare system while implementing your wellness plan.
- Ready assistance with scheduling appointments, tests, and procedures.
- Prompt prescription renewals and direct follow up on labs and test results
Primary Care Services at Rhodes Concierge Care
- Family medicine for patients of all ages
- Acute and urgent care
- Chronic disease management including cardiac and respiratory health, diabetes prevention and treatment, mental and emotional health, and gynecology
- Individualized wellness program with ongoing counseling and monitoring of goals.
- Nutrition, fitness, lifestyle management, and medication coaching.
- Advanced cardiovascular risk assessment and disease prevention
- EKG testing
- Spirometry and oxygen saturation testing
- X-ray and DEXA bone densitometry in office
- On site laboratory
- Body composition analysis
- Office procedures including skin biopsies, laceration repair, joint injections, cryotherapy, and excision of lesions
- Men’s health
- Women’s health
- Most routine vaccines available